Saturday, January 13, 2018

SCRAPBOOK PAGE of the Week
using Fun Stamper's Journey Products


Hello! I'm starting a new 2016 album using all Fun Stamper's Journey products and I'll be sharing one scrapbook page each week this year. When most folks think of FSJ, they think of stamping and card making, but it's so easy to create beautiful scrapbook pages with our versatile products!

I started with 12x12" Whip Cream cardstock for the page background. First, I cut 3 circles out of scrap cardstock with our Journey Circle Dies & used the negative as a stencil! I stenciled the largest circles with Beach Breeze PanPastels, then the medium circles with Beach Ball PanPastels. Finally I stenciled in the smallest circles with a little Lemon Drop & Whip Cream Pan Pastels. Then I burnished the entire page with paper towel.

I used our Journey Serifs Steel Rule Die to cut out the letters in Whip Cream CS, then cut out 3 butterflies from Artful Butterfly Dies and added in the lower right corner. Easy, breezy and oh so adorable!!!!

And yes, These are some of my wedding photos from 2016! I'm creating a general album for the entire year, so stay tuned for more scrapbook pages featuring FSJ-only products. As always, I hope I've helped to inspire your creativity today! Happy Crafting & Smiles, Laura




No comments:

Post a Comment

Laura's Latest Creation

Monochromatic Christmas Card Today's share is a quick and easy monochromatic Christmas Card! I just love how blue and white loo...